12.08.2014

DIY McCall's M6844 Inspired Floral Blazer


Happy Monday!!! So, I have a confession to make...I am obsessed with sewing.  I literally spent my entire weekend sewing and planning my DIYs for the next couple of weeks.  I have so many ideas and I can't wait to share them.



This blazer was actually inspired from a similar one that's available at Cream Jeddah's Boutique.  The only problem is, it's in Saudi Arabia and I don't think they ship to the US :( .  So, my designer wheels started turning.  I decided to use McCall's M6844 cardigan pattern that I purchased a few months ago and make modifications to fit the look I was going for.  I used view B, but I ended up extending the length of the jacket to give it the long effect that I wanted and adding pockets, which are my fav!



You will need:
 2.5 yards this Floral Ponte Knit from Joann's Fabric (found here)
McCall's M6844 Pattern
Coordinating thread
Scissors
Pins









 photo signature_zps636c081b.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment