5.08.2014

DIY Harem Pants with Pocket and Sash

 I love my floral!!! I am at it once again with my brightly colored floral printed fabric.  I found this beauty at Joann's Fabric.  Luck for me, it was the last two yards on the bolt.  This fabric feels so amazing.  It's a rayon blend with a four-way stretch, which makes comfortable to wear.  The drape on it makes it perfect for a pair of Harem Pants. 
This DIY was so simple and easy and did not require a pattern.  You simple measure your waist and ankle, do a little math and draft on fabric, or paper if you want a pattern for later use.  

I decided to add pockets (because I'm so in love with anything that has pockets) and a sash for a more dressy feel.  You could easily add more of a drape in the crotch if you want a true harem feel.  I may do this next time. 
Outfit Details: (Top): Banana Factory Outlet (Fabric): Joann's Fabric (Shoes): Jessica Simpson (Necklace) Betsey Johnson (gifted) (Watch): Charming Charlies





 photo signature_zps636c081b.jpg

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful! I'm so gonna make these pants, thanks for the tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete