3.24.2014

DIY Sweatpants with Sash


Happy Spring!! I wish I could've said that last week, but unfortunately I was suffering from the inconsistent weather that we've been having here.  I am happy to say that I am feeling the effects of Bronchitis waning and I am eager to post my DIY for you guys!



This look was inspired by a mixture of I want to be comfy, but feel cute!  I found a pair of sweat pants that I purchased from Aeropostale, that have an amazing fit and are super comfy, and drafted a pattern to make my own.  I absolutely love the outcome of them and will be making another pair soon.
I am an advocate for being comfy and throwing on a pair of sweats, but it's nothing wrong with merchandising it up with accessories and styling it up with some shoes and a nice blazer.  I simply took an outfit that kept me warm and relaxed and added my own style to it to make it perfect for Sunday attire and a dinner date with the hubby.

 photo signature_zps636c081b.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment