4.01.2014

Blossoming Blazers

Blazer beauty

Spring is here and we are finally getting over the winter hump in North Carolina! I've never been so excited to put away boots, coats and socks, ugh! Spring is one of my favorite times of the year because for one, I'm a spring baby. Secondly, I love to see nature come to life all over again! It's something so beautiful about watching the flower buds open up and begin to reveal the beauty that's been brewing all winter.



Fav



Aside from the beauty in nature, I enjoy bringing out the bright colors, sandals, dresses and tank tops. I have started putting together cute looks on polyvore that are perfect for work or weekends out with my babe! Oh, and they all include my absolute most favorite thing to wear, a blazer!!!! It's' something about a blazer that makes me feel like my look is completed. They are great during the spring because the temperature still has a little chill in it during the mornings and at night

I have been wanting to make my own blazer, so I am doing the research on how to DIY it. By this summer I hope to have pictures up of my own blazer that I have added my style to.


I've grown to love blazers because they have the ability to change any outfit into what you need. They can take a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and make it perfect for a causal day at work, or turn a sundress into a perfect Sunday morning outfit. The secret to wearing a blazer is learning how to maximize the wear of a blazer. One blazer can be the root to a combination OOTDs.

I love these looks because they are perfect outfits for work or a casual day out. I love when I put items together that equally offer comfort, my style and fashion all together.


Casual spring time


 photo signature_zps636c081b.jpg










No comments:

Post a Comment