5.20.2014

DIY Simple Maxi Skirt with Elastic Waistband

Happy Tuesday!  Oh how I love a maxi skirt!  I made this beauty last year.  I have worn this casual and dressy.  Today I was feeling a more casual look, so I threw on a V-neck tee and some cute sandals I purchased last year from Macy's.  This skirt is so simple to put together.  It takes no time.  All it takes is sewing the sides together and adding an elastic waistband, and you're done!



There are so many tutorials online that show how simple and easy it is to make this skirt.  Some are a little more technical and involve gathering, pockets, creating a waistband and hemming.  If you are a novice, this is the way to start to get the same look that is less complicated.

OOTD Deets: Forever 21 (T-shirt, Belt, Headband, Bangles,) Macy's (Gold Plated sandals)


CLICK HERE FOR TUTORIAL


 photo signature_zps636c081b.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment