6.13.2014

MiMi G Inspired Maxi Skirt

 It's Friday and I'm elated!!! So, I have not been able to post lately because I lost my USB cord that transfers my photos to my computer, bummer!!! My husband and I searched high and low for it, but it seems to have grown legs and walked away.  So in the mean time, I have this little USB port that I can stick my memory chip into to get all of my photos.  I have to admit, I think I might like this a whole lot better than the cord.  It's way more convenient.

 Anywho, I have been saving this look for weeks now and it was killing me not to be able to post it.  I made this skirt last summer after I purchased the tutorial from Mimi G.  If you don't know about her you are missing out!  She has helped make sewing so easy for me.  She offers many tutorials on her blog for people who are a novice or simply love to sew.  She makes it simple and she leaves you with not only with the skills, but also a fabulous garment that you have created yourself.
 In this tutorial, she teaches you how to add pockets, an invisible zipper, fusible interfacing and a waistband.  It sounds like a lot, but she goes step by step to ensure that you can understand.  If you have not purchased a tutorial from her GO do it now! I promise you will not regret it.

OOTD Deets: Fabric (Joann's (old) Tank (Old Navy) Necklace (F21 old) Bangles (F21) Sandals (Bakers old)
 photo signature_zps636c081b.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment