6.02.2015

DIY Jumper

Happy Tuesday!! Spring is coming to a close, so I decided to bring out an old DIY that I made a couple of years ago with the help of Mimi G.  She is seriously amazing at her craft.  When I originally purchased this tutorial from Mimi, she showed her followers how to use a tank top and a pair of sweats to make a jumpsuit pattern.  It was really simple and very easy to follow.  Recently she has uploaded a new tutorial with almost the same look that can be purchased here and a strapless version here  If you are looking for a step by step tutorial for a cute jumpsuit, Mimi is the way to go. She also has a FREE halter, wide-legged vogue pattern sew along available here I think I will make this one also!!  Happy Sewing :)
Outfit Deets: Jumpsuit (Similar tutorial  here /Free Option here) / Fedora here / Sandals Old
 photo signature_zps636c081b.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment